August 20th, 2012
- A sick 5-year old is VERY VERY MISERABLE.
- A sick 5-year old often results in a sick mommy.
- Chuck E. Cheese sucks ass even more than I thought: their latest TV ads promote birthdays as being “funner” at Chuck E. Cheese. FUNNER? REALLY? Thank GOD I have taught my kids to hate you and your BAD GRAMMAR, SUCKY CHUCK.
- All the psychiatrists that my insurance includes in the network are suspect, and most of the good ones DON’T take insurance. Mental illness: 1, Mental health: 0.
- #4 also applies to good gynecologists.
- Actually, I’m beginning to think that #4 applies to all doctors, period.
- I have an unhealthy relationship with my washing machine.
- The fall blues are coming. And it feels like a REAL doozy this year.
- Being sick and PMSing at the same time makes me the worst bitch ever.
- I get very depressed when the Olympics comes to an end. WTF?
That’s all I got for you right now. Writing has become…difficult for a time, but I am struggling to deal with it and get my ass back in gear.
- Has anyone seen that commercial for Chuck E… (tercessociety.com)
- It’s no wonder American children can barely speak English (doyourjobblog.com)
- Chuck E. Cheese being replaced with rock star mascot (sj-r.com) FUCK the rock star mascot, CHUCK. How about a mascot that can SPEAK PROPER GODDAMN ENGLISH? FUCK! I mean, how much farther can we go to DUMBING our kids down? FUNNER. Jesus. And no, I am not blaspheming, I am really calling on Him for help, because GOD KNOWS WE NEED IT. FUNNER.